Seeds for the Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 3:02 PM
      Thanks to Aliyah for forwarding this from Chuck Hillig's great
      book "Seeds for the Soul":

      "The ego's worst fear is always of vanishing into the purifying
      brilliance of the present moment."

      BTW, this is an example of at first not seeing any value in a book,
      and then at another time seeing great wisdom there. I know that when
      I gave Aliyah this book she at first dismissed it as too light
      weight, or some similar adjective. And now, 6 months later, virtually
      everything Chuck shares in it is stopping her in her spiritual
      tracks. I had a similar reaction to the writings of Swami Sivananda,
      who I originally thought too old fashioned and simplistic. Tried
      again a year later, and now 80 books later, I see great value in
      every thought he expresses. Semi-interesting thing, eh?