The Art of Being Present

  • khall94433@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      Can you recall a time when you experienced being much more alive? Perhaps it was a sudden revelation of beauty, a feeling of deep serenity, a spontaneous awakening to a sense of connection, bliss, or vibrancy. Ever wonder how you got there, or how you can return?

      The key is to learn the art of being Present, to both embrace and let go of each moment simultaneously. We can create a Zen-like practice of attentiveness to, and reverence for, everyday experience. Being Present to our own life experience, moment by moment, can help awaken our capacity for extraordinary joy, freedom, compassion, and creativity.

      "It all comes down to presence.
      Being present in the moment.
      And love."
      -Bhagavan Das

      Too often we live our lives in anticipation of the future while subconsciously repressing aspects of our past that we don't like. We mentally and emotionally shuttle back and forth between past and future, robbing ourselves of our life and re-creating old patterns of being. As Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!"

      Through the Presencing Process for Enlightenment and Freedom(sm), we can gently release patterns that no longer serve us, and create our lives with joy and fulfillment! The Presencing Process(sm) is a synthesis of the seminal aspects of Breathwork, Bioenergetics, Neo-Reichian, Tantric, Taoist, and Buddhist practices. The Presencing Process(sm), is a simple, safe, and profound process for facilitating joyfulness, empowerment, freedom from past limitations, and maximizing your life!

      Experience The Presencing(sm) Process On SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 12 PM - 4 PM Baltimore / Washington area

      In this workshop we will:
      - Learn to trust our own sensation and cognition, and realize our truth.
      - Use the breath to awaken and inspire ourselves.
      - Be present and fulfilled.
      - Cultivate moments of "pure awareness"
      - Let go of pain and manifest authentic grace, innocence, and creative success.
      - Create better communication, connection, & intimacy.
      - Experience the power and gift of attentiveness
      - Open to joy and serenity.

      ***Persons who can benefit from this course***
      - Busy professionals who find it difficult to unwind.
      - Meditators, yoga practitioners who want to deepen their practice.
      - Those persons having anxiety, or difficulty stilling the mind while meditating.
      - Psychotherapists and clients wishing a more unified approach to mind-body-spirit holism.
      - Bodyworkers, acupuncturists, and energy workers.
      - Persons wishing more clarity in their personal or professional lives.

      Call 301-924-2245 for information and registration. Private coaching available.

      (c) 2001 - 2004 Keith E. Hall. All rights reserved.

      "…the secret of a strong body is not what you do to it but what you don't do."
      -Don Juan, "Journey to Ixtlan"

      "If we get hold of the physical in an attitude of devotion...it's going to open up and reveal itself...and we'll wake up and discover the truth. It was there all the time. We get to choose each moment and how we want to live in it. How do you want it? Realize that every moment is IT, and that we can live in eternity and time simultaneously."
      -Bhagavan Das

      UPCOMING EVENTS:

      MARCH 20: Introduction to Presencing(sm) Workshop, Saturday 12 PM - 4 PM. Tuition: $50
      Presencing(sm) is a synthesis of Breathwork, Bioenergetics, Neo-Reichian, Tantric, Taoist, and Buddhist practices. The Presencing Process(sm) is a simple, profoundly powerful process for facilitating deep healing, joy, empowerment, and freedom from past limitations.

      APRIL 3: Support and review session for Level 1 Tantric Qigong students. 12 PM.

      Private sessions available. Call 301-924-2245 for information.

      TO RESPOND BY EMAIL: send emails to JADEGARDENTANTRA@... ---(do not click on reply, many of these emails are never delivered by yahoo)

      If you would like to start a class in your neighborhood, please give us a call at 301-924-2245.

      We have a strict no spam policy!