Nasrudin Thinks It Over

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2004
      Mullah Nasrudin had a reputation for not thinking.
      When his friend asked him about this he answered:
      "I don't care to think about it . . . "
    • ravin bu
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2004
        Well, I think that we must not think about it. We must
        LIVE it.

        Ravin

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, ravin bu

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2004
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, ravin bu
            > <ravinsanu@y...> wrote:
            > > Well, I think that we must not think about it. We must
            > > LIVE it.
            > >
            > > Ravin
            >
            > "I think so too.' said Nasrudin :-)

            "On second thought, I don't think so!" :-)