Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: new to group

  • eff ne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 9:35 AM

      Hi again

      and thanks for the positive replies.  You asked about the pain,  its constant but at times it gets worse.  I dont want to belabour it, think of the worst pain you ever had and double it and you are getting close.

      I whole hearted agree the mental aspect of an illness can be just as damaging as the physical cause.  At one time CRPS (RSD) patients were treated as mentaly ill.  Fee and others I know of get very tetchy about 'its in your mind'  in fact any mention of the mental or psycho somatic side of the pain and I'm on thin ice.  Its not in my head it's ......... real she says.

      I've had a look at the meditation society's web site you sent Fee and I will spend some time going through it together.  I'll let you know how we get on.

      Harry

      PS  Teflon Tony?  is that the Tony from rsd world news,  my! how that man gets around.  OK as far as I know not spoken to him for a while now.

      Lycos recommends Cheapflights for all your travel needs.