Mullah Nasrudin Becomes a Farmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Mullah Nasrudin moves to the country and decides he's
      going to take up farming. He heads to the local co-op
      and tells the man, "Give me 100 baby chickens." The co-
      op man complies.

      A week later Nasrudin returns and says, "Give me 200 baby
      chickens." The co-op man complies.

      Again, a week later the Mullah returns. This time he
      says, "Give me 500 baby chickens."

      "Wow!" the co-op man replies. "You must really be doing
      well!"

      "No," said Nasrudin with a sigh. "I'm either planting
      them too deep or too far apart!"