[Meditation Society of America] Re: Gosh

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6 9:45 PM
      <editor@j...> wrote:
      > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
      those imaginative folks
      who figures meditators
      spend their waking hours
      skipping across meadows
      with lambs and bunnies?

      Yes we all should be doing more skipping and singing and swapping
      platitudes, and not dropping the occasional comment on someone we
      disagree with. But then HHC would not fit in too well with that
      imaginary group either.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 5:55 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@j...> wrote:

        [snip]

        > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
        > those imaginative folks
        > who figures meditators
        > spend their waking hours
        > skipping across meadows
        > with lambs and bunnies?

        RIght. Who needs critical thinking and discrimination
        when you've got peaches and creme landscapes full of
        pretty fairies and a complete lack of self-insight.