Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Gosh

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
      texasbg2000 wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "hedgehogchaos"
      <david@p...> wrote:

      The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
      into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
      was an e-list about meditation.

      I've read enough. Good luck to you all.

      Well gosh HHC.  Maybe the meditation helps us with those tendencies.
      I know I personally would be a lot worse with out the M.

      Join the human race!
      Bobby G.

      Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
      those imaginative folks
      who figures meditators
      spend their waking hours
      skipping across meadows
      with lambs and bunnies?
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        <editor@j...> wrote:
        > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
        those imaginative folks
        who figures meditators
        spend their waking hours
        skipping across meadows
        with lambs and bunnies?

        Yes we all should be doing more skipping and singing and swapping
        platitudes, and not dropping the occasional comment on someone we
        disagree with. But then HHC would not fit in too well with that
        imaginary group either.

        Love
        Bobby G.
      • jodyrrr
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@j...> wrote:

          [snip]

          > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
          > those imaginative folks
          > who figures meditators
          > spend their waking hours
          > skipping across meadows
          > with lambs and bunnies?

          RIght. Who needs critical thinking and discrimination
          when you've got peaches and creme landscapes full of
          pretty fairies and a complete lack of self-insight.