Re: Gosh

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "hedgehogchaos"
      <david@p...> wrote:
      > The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
      > into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
      > was an e-list about meditation.
      >
      > I've read enough. Good luck to you all.

      Well gosh HHC. Maybe the meditation helps us with those tendencies.
      I know I personally would be a lot worse with out the M.

      Join the human race!
      Bobby G.
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        <david@p...> wrote:

        The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
        into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
        was an e-list about meditation.

        I've read enough. Good luck to you all.

        Well gosh HHC.  Maybe the meditation helps us with those tendencies.
        I know I personally would be a lot worse with out the M.

        Join the human race!
        Bobby G.

        Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
        those imaginative folks
        who figures meditators
        spend their waking hours
        skipping across meadows
        with lambs and bunnies?
      • texasbg2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
          <editor@j...> wrote:
          > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
          those imaginative folks
          who figures meditators
          spend their waking hours
          skipping across meadows
          with lambs and bunnies?

          Yes we all should be doing more skipping and singing and swapping
          platitudes, and not dropping the occasional comment on someone we
          disagree with. But then HHC would not fit in too well with that
          imaginary group either.

          Love
          Bobby G.
        • jodyrrr
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@j...> wrote:

            [snip]

            > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
            > those imaginative folks
            > who figures meditators
            > spend their waking hours
            > skipping across meadows
            > with lambs and bunnies?

            RIght. Who needs critical thinking and discrimination
            when you've got peaches and creme landscapes full of
            pretty fairies and a complete lack of self-insight.