Gosh

  • hedgehogchaos
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6 4:23 PM
      The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
      into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
      was an e-list about meditation.

      I've read enough. Good luck to you all.
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6 6:29 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "hedgehogchaos"
        <david@p...> wrote:
        > The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
        > into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
        > was an e-list about meditation.
        >
        > I've read enough. Good luck to you all.

        Well gosh HHC. Maybe the meditation helps us with those tendencies.
        I know I personally would be a lot worse with out the M.

        Join the human race!
        Bobby G.
      • Bruce Morgen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6 6:46 PM
          <david@p...> wrote:

          The last place on the Internet I would have expected to stumble
          into a pack of judgemental, close-minded, antagonistic people
          was an e-list about meditation.

          I've read enough. Good luck to you all.

          Well gosh HHC.  Maybe the meditation helps us with those tendencies.
          I know I personally would be a lot worse with out the M.

          Join the human race!
          Bobby G.

          Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
          those imaginative folks
          who figures meditators
          spend their waking hours
          skipping across meadows
          with lambs and bunnies?
        • texasbg2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6 9:45 PM
            <editor@j...> wrote:
            > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
            those imaginative folks
            who figures meditators
            spend their waking hours
            skipping across meadows
            with lambs and bunnies?

            Yes we all should be doing more skipping and singing and swapping
            platitudes, and not dropping the occasional comment on someone we
            disagree with. But then HHC would not fit in too well with that
            imaginary group either.

            Love
            Bobby G.
          • jodyrrr
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7 5:55 PM
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@j...> wrote:

              [snip]

              > Perhaps Sri HHC is one of
              > those imaginative folks
              > who figures meditators
              > spend their waking hours
              > skipping across meadows
              > with lambs and bunnies?

              RIght. Who needs critical thinking and discrimination
              when you've got peaches and creme landscapes full of
              pretty fairies and a complete lack of self-insight.