A Better Meditation Bench?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      We received an email from Tim Clark pointing us to what seems
      plausably to be a "better" design for a meditation bench. Since we
      know that the vast majority of those who visit this group actually do
      meditate (sorry about that, but that's a fact you Non-dualists,
      Advatists, Vedantists, Ramanaists, and others whose misunderstanding
      leads them to make statements dismissing the value of meditation will
      just have to live with:-), I though it worth posting. The URL is at:
      http://2feetunder.com
      There's also a neat little "Rules of the Universe" section that you
      may feel like adding to.
      I haven't used the bench myself, but if you have, or if you ever do
      order the bench, I'd be interested in hearing about how you found it
      to be.
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
        That looks like an excellent product, Shri Bobji.

        I liked the 'Rules of The Universe' section.

        breaking all the rules,

        michael