Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Crossing over?

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 5, 2004

      jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <satkarta7@j...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr" <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <satkarta7@j...> wrote:
      > > > [...]
      > > >

      > > > I have no idea what you are talking about
      > > >
      > > > I am happy with the Naam meditation
      > > >
      > > >   cool of jody
      > >
      > > That's good Karta.  Whatever floats your boat.
      > >
      > > However, I'd like to point out that *ANYTHING* that you can
      > > see, hear, or feel is only more Maya.  So, if you have some kind
      > > of glorious meditation experience, that's just more of the
      > > delusion of the world coming at you, only in a more subtle
      > > (and therefore more illusory) form.
      >

      > not so jody,
      >
      > at least with me not so
      >
      > I am getting cleaned of delusions
      > in MY meditations
      >
      > take my word for it

      I will take your word for it, Karta.

      But I've got to tell you, I know two individuals who are completely
      convinced that they fly to heaven and hang out there.  One is
      a proponent of Sant Mat, the other of Eckankar.

      That's what I call delusion.

      ---------

      One can't even tell whats gonna happen in the next moment for certain let alone flying off to heaven or any other possibility that can be dreamt up. Maybe there really is a you to experience a heaven or some other reality. The delusion is one of the least waverable things?, well, thats for sure, I think...:-)

      Peace and Love

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Era
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 6, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, star fall <starsspinning@y...> wrote:
        > Delurking to ask a question. What do you mean by "Maya"?
        >
        > Thanks, star
        >
        > jodyrrr <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > I have no idea what you are talking about
        > >
        > > I am happy with the Naam meditation
        > >
        > > cool of jody
        >
        > That's good Karta. Whatever floats your boat.
        >
        > However, I'd like to point out that *ANYTHING* that you can
        > see, hear, or feel is only more Maya. So, if you have some kind
        > of glorious meditation experience,

        I do not indulge in my meditations