[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meher Baba Speaks

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Shakeel Murad
      <doctor_shakeel@y...> wrote:

      > Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
      > faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
      > are the two sides of the same coin.
      > Dr.Shakeel

      God and human are the simultaneously occurring reality
      of being 'this'. We are always 'this', or the Self, at all times
      in our lives, whether or not we are aware of it. This includes
      all of our behavior, whether or not it appears to be divinely
      inspired.

      IOW, we are always divine, and we are always human, and
      what we know, don't know, or believe about this makes no
      difference whatsoever.

      --jody.