Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meher Baba Speaks

  • Shakeel Murad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
      faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
      are the two sides of the same coin.
      Dr.Shakeel
      --- devianandi <devi@...> wrote:

      > Although it appears as the most fantastic
      > imagination, yet it is a
      > fact that the very life of man is the veil that
      > shrouds the reality
      > of the eternal existence of God.
      >
      > It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost
      > in man to find
      > Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God,
      > God realizes His
      > Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.
      >
      > Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114
      >
      > devi: haha..good one

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Shakeel Murad
        <doctor_shakeel@y...> wrote:

        > Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
        > faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
        > are the two sides of the same coin.
        > Dr.Shakeel

        God and human are the simultaneously occurring reality
        of being 'this'. We are always 'this', or the Self, at all times
        in our lives, whether or not we are aware of it. This includes
        all of our behavior, whether or not it appears to be divinely
        inspired.

        IOW, we are always divine, and we are always human, and
        what we know, don't know, or believe about this makes no
        difference whatsoever.

        --jody.