god knows, i read the news today, oh boy...

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      god knows, everything
      the number of hairs on your head
      the hidden song of bug farts
      everything

      can you look at your entire life and accept it?
      god can and does and is accepting it - right now
      good deeds and bad
      laughter and tears
      hopes and fears
      the whole whirly drama of it all

      god knows, the news today is full of woe
      it has been for a long long time

      god knows, the world is exceedingly beautiful
      naturaly, easily, gracefully beautiful

      god hmm... what a concept - hooboy!
      rather a lot of concepts exist about this god
      there are working concepts of god
      there are concepts ready made for any situation
      there are abstract concepts and romantic ones as well

      here's one: god is everywhere
      another: god is doing it all
      one more: god knows what god is doing

      really? are we sure?
      if we are, why do we question and seek and suffer about the
      whole thing? do we think that something is wrong?

      god is love - comfort concept
      god is everywhere - universality concept
      god is doing it all - power/energy concept

      having a relationship with god
      rejoining with god
      doing god's will
      seeking and finding
      and being god
      more concepts and more and more and more
      what a dizzying array!

      are you seeking god? do you want to rejoin with the divine within you?
      well, why do you believe you are separate? Somebody told you this
      and you bought into it. besides, you feel separate, eh? also, you know
      that you couldn't possibly be good enough because you know too much about
      yourself!

      so you seek and search and study and look for teachers.

      you are what you seek - not your concept of what you seek

      loveya - michael