Re: "meditation for corporate employees"

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      If you want to be direct, you might as well include in
      your 'benefits of meditation' list for the corporate
      sponsor that meditation is a great way to get your
      worker drones to subsume their own identities in a
      way that makes them tolerant and "happy".

      Nina

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, amit jain
      <mr_jain2k@y...> wrote:
      > i am doing disseration on meditation for the corporate employees my
      main focus is IT companies and manufacturing units.

      > 2. I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
      > corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
      > negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to
      complete my dissertation.