Re: [Meditation Society of America] "meditation for corporate employees"

  • amit jain
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 9:57 AM
      hello sir,

      thanks for your response . It's been great honour for me to get guidance from experience person like you . firstly i would like to introduce myself.

      i am amit jain student of PGDBM (final semester) doing specialization in Human Resource. I am staying in noida. my mobile no is
      0120 -3880570 (reliance).
       i am doing disseration on meditation for the corporate employees my main focus is IT companies and manufacturing units. i have to make this project with in 30days i.e 31st march.
      i am enclosing the content of my projects with this mail.
      i am facing problem in making objective questionnaire. which is necessary for me. i will definately call u with in 2- 3 days most probably tomorrow .

      Looking forward to your reply.

      With Regards

      Amit jain

      wrote:
      mr amit, it is nice to recieve the request from u. well, i have myself written a desertation on the aspect of transendental meditation, scientific validity of the effects and its applicability for the personnels of the indian armed forces operating in low intensity conflict operations. i also have wide ranging experience in th fiesl which is more of practical meditative experiences, which i may call as a form of realisation. i am myself an army officer, lt col by rank, posted in baroda. do get in touch with your actual questions. i would love to talk to u in person also, if it so helps u. love . Lt Col Snadeep Bhalla - my mobile number is 0265 - 3124586 - reliance mobile number - bye- god bless and best of luck

      mr_jain2k <mr_jain2k@...> wrote:
      Hi

      i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
      so i would like to require certaion information :

      1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
      similiarities between religion and meditation.

      2.   I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
      corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
      negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
      my dissertation.
      I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

      I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

      Warm Regards

      Amit

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 5:13 AM
        If you want to be direct, you might as well include in
        your 'benefits of meditation' list for the corporate
        sponsor that meditation is a great way to get your
        worker drones to subsume their own identities in a
        way that makes them tolerant and "happy".

        Nina

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, amit jain