Re: Meher Baba Speaks

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Although it appears as the most fantastic imagination, yet it is a
      fact that the very life of man is the veil that shrouds the reality
      of the eternal existence of God.

      It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost in man to find
      Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God, God realizes His
      Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.

      Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114

      devi: haha..good one
    • Shakeel Murad
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
        faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
        are the two sides of the same coin.
        Dr.Shakeel
        --- devianandi <devi@...> wrote:

        > Although it appears as the most fantastic
        > imagination, yet it is a
        > fact that the very life of man is the veil that
        > shrouds the reality
        > of the eternal existence of God.
        >
        > It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost
        > in man to find
        > Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God,
        > God realizes His
        > Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.
        >
        > Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114
        >
        > devi: haha..good one

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • jodyrrr
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Shakeel Murad
          <doctor_shakeel@y...> wrote:

          > Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
          > faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
          > are the two sides of the same coin.
          > Dr.Shakeel

          God and human are the simultaneously occurring reality
          of being 'this'. We are always 'this', or the Self, at all times
          in our lives, whether or not we are aware of it. This includes
          all of our behavior, whether or not it appears to be divinely
          inspired.

          IOW, we are always divine, and we are always human, and
          what we know, don't know, or believe about this makes no
          difference whatsoever.

          --jody.