Meher Baba Speaks

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
      Although it appears as the most fantastic imagination, yet it is a
      fact that the very life of man is the veil that shrouds the reality of
      the eternal existence of God.

      It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost in man to find
      Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God, God realizes His
      Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.

      Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114
    • devianandi
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Although it appears as the most fantastic imagination, yet it is a
        fact that the very life of man is the veil that shrouds the reality
        of the eternal existence of God.

        It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost in man to find
        Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God, God realizes His
        Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.

        Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114

        devi: haha..good one
      • Shakeel Murad
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
          Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
          faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
          are the two sides of the same coin.
          Dr.Shakeel
          --- devianandi <devi@...> wrote:

          > Although it appears as the most fantastic
          > imagination, yet it is a
          > fact that the very life of man is the veil that
          > shrouds the reality
          > of the eternal existence of God.
          >
          > It is the irony of divine fate that God gets lost
          > in man to find
          > Himself, and the instant that man gets lost in God,
          > God realizes His
          > Reality as Existence, eternal and infinite.
          >
          > Meher Baba, God Speaks pg 114
          >
          > devi: haha..good one

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • jodyrrr
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Shakeel Murad
            <doctor_shakeel@y...> wrote:

            > Actually,the coin is one with two sides.When one side
            > faces you,you can not see the other side.God and human
            > are the two sides of the same coin.
            > Dr.Shakeel

            God and human are the simultaneously occurring reality
            of being 'this'. We are always 'this', or the Self, at all times
            in our lives, whether or not we are aware of it. This includes
            all of our behavior, whether or not it appears to be divinely
            inspired.

            IOW, we are always divine, and we are always human, and
            what we know, don't know, or believe about this makes no
            difference whatsoever.

            --jody.