"meditation for corporate employees"

  • mr_jain2k
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi

      i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
      so i would like to require certaion information :

      1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
      similiarities between religion and meditation.

      2. I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
      corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
      negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
      my dissertation.
      I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

      I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

      Warm Regards

      Amit
    • bhalla sandeep
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 9:17 AM
        mr amit, it is nice to recieve the request from u. well, i have myself written a desertation on the aspect of transendental meditation, scientific validity of the effects and its applicability for the personnels of the indian armed forces operating in low intensity conflict operations. i also have wide ranging experience in th fiesl which is more of practical meditative experiences, which i may call as a form of realisation. i am myself an army officer, lt col by rank, posted in baroda. do get in touch with your actual questions. i would love to talk to u in person also, if it so helps u. love . Lt Col Snadeep Bhalla - my mobile number is 0265 - 3124586 - reliance mobile number - bye- god bless and best of luck

        mr_jain2k <mr_jain2k@...> wrote:
        Hi

        i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
        so i would like to require certaion information :

        1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
        similiarities between religion and meditation.

        2.   I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
        corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
        negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
        my dissertation.
        I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

        I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

        Warm Regards

        Amit

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • amit jain
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2 9:57 AM
          hello sir,

          thanks for your response . It's been great honour for me to get guidance from experience person like you . firstly i would like to introduce myself.

          i am amit jain student of PGDBM (final semester) doing specialization in Human Resource. I am staying in noida. my mobile no is
          0120 -3880570 (reliance).
           i am doing disseration on meditation for the corporate employees my main focus is IT companies and manufacturing units. i have to make this project with in 30days i.e 31st march.
          i am enclosing the content of my projects with this mail.
          i am facing problem in making objective questionnaire. which is necessary for me. i will definately call u with in 2- 3 days most probably tomorrow .

          Looking forward to your reply.

          With Regards

          Amit jain

          mr_jain2k <mr_jain2k@...> wrote:
          Hi

          i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
          so i would like to require certaion information :

          1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
          similiarities between religion and meditation.

          2.   I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
          corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
          negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
          my dissertation.
          I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

          I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

          Warm Regards

          Amit

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Nina
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4 5:13 AM
            If you want to be direct, you might as well include in
            your 'benefits of meditation' list for the corporate
            sponsor that meditation is a great way to get your
            worker drones to subsume their own identities in a
            way that makes them tolerant and "happy".

            Nina

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, amit jain