RE: [Meditation Society of America] Nasrudin Goes Fishing

  • Jim Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Reminds me of this one:

      A man walks into a fancy restaurant, nicely dressed, orders a fabulous seven course meal with all the trimmings. After finishing, he calls the waiter over and says to him:

      "You know, it was just one year ago today that I came into this establishment, ordered a fine repast such as this, and because I didn't have the price of the meal, you threw me out into the street as though I were a common beggar!"

      Embarrassed and flustered, the waiter begins to apologize, "I'm terribly sorry sir.."

      The man interrupts, "Tut, tut, my good man, think nothing of it. But I am afraid that I am going to have to trouble you again..."