Nasrudin Goes Fishing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      A kind-hearted fellow was walking through Central Park
      in New York and was astonished to see Nasrudin with a
      fishing rod in hand, fishing over a beautiful bed of red
      roses.

      "Tsk Tsk!" said the passerby to himself. "What a sad
      sight. That poor old man is fishing over a bed of
      flowers. I'll see if I can help." So the kind fellow
      walked up to Nasrudin and asked, "What are you doing,
      my friend?"

      "Fishing sir." said Nasrudin.
      "Fishing, eh. Well how would you like to come have a
      drink with me?"
      Nasrudin put his rod away and followed the kind
      stranger to the corner bar. He ordered a large glass of
      wine and a fine cigar.

      His host, the kind fellow, felt good about helping the
      old man, and he asked, "Tell me, old friend, how many
      did you catch today?"

      Nasrudin took a long drag on the cigar, blew a
      large smoke ring in the air, and replied,
      "Well sir, you are the sixth today!"