Re: [Meditation Society of America] More on Befief

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      excellent fellow that nasrudin
      but os such a troublemaker!

      loveya - michael
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: medit8ionsociety
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 8:31 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] More on Befief

      The master was at the height of his harangue:
      "And if I were to tell you anything of what I
      really, deeply know, you would not believe me. If
      I were even to hint at the truths which are
      understood by those who have attained to Truth,
      you would scoff; if I were to give you any
      statement of the amazing realities behind what you
      imagine to be reality, you would not credit it..."
      Nasrudin held up his hand: "Surely you cannot expect
      anyone to believe that?"

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor