House for sale in Sweden and house wanted in Slovakia

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Our friend Reiner Ponty, whose brillant artwork is on display in the
      latest issue of The Inner Traveler, is looking to move from Sweden to
      Slovakia or Poland, so if you're looking to buy or sell, check this out:
      http://fraktali.849pm.com/haus/haus.html
      and while you're there, his site is full of some of the best art and
      wisdom sharing found anywhere. Enjoy!