Question from Email about Light while meditating

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      while meditating i have a problem. i see a bright white light in my
      left eye.. i have meditated in total darkness to eliminate any light
      sources. but i am still getting the same problem. it is preventing me
      from fulfilling my potential. any advice would be grately appreiciated
      blessed be

      neil
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > while meditating i have a problem. i see a bright white light in my
        > left eye.. i have meditated in total darkness to eliminate any
        light
        > sources. but i am still getting the same problem. it is preventing
        me
        > from fulfilling my potential. any advice would be grately
        appreiciated
        > blessed be
        >
        > neil

        Dear Neil,

        Have you had your eye examined by a doctor? Make sure that the
        problem isn't medical first. It may be due to some nerve damage or
        pressure on the optic nerve or some other medical condition.

        What do you consider your potential?

        peace and blessings,

        michael