Re: What some experienced meditators really can do that others can't

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
      <maread@t...> wrote:
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Nothing
      >
      > Dear Bob,
      >
      > Thanks. Your posts on experienced meditation hits the mark, dead
      > center. Trough meditation one may discover that it is alright to be a
      > person, to be alive, to participate in the situation without owning
      > or desiring. Or projecting.
      >
      > One will not gain enlightenment through meditation, nor will one
      > awaken to their buddha nature. Meditation will act as a broom,
      > sweeping away the obstacles, the dust, the debri and the cobwebs that
      > we have taken for reality. We discover what has always been right
      > before us.
      >
      > peace,
      >
      > michael

      Yo Sri Michaelji,
      I see that we were very much on the same page at the same time. This
      kind of simultaneous stuff is often considered a way the universe
      validates what is being shared. But rather than patting ourselves on
      our spiritual backs (which can lead to all kinds of uncomfortable
      positionings), I'll just say that's it's always good to hear from you,
      and I hope you are well and feeling swell.
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:>
        > Yo Sri Michaelji,
        > I see that we were very much on the same page at the same time. This
        > kind of simultaneous stuff is often considered a way the universe
        > validates what is being shared. But rather than patting ourselves on
        > our spiritual backs (which can lead to all kinds of uncomfortable
        > positionings), I'll just say that's it's always good to hear from
        you,
        > and I hope you are well and feeling swell.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        hey Bobji!

        funny how that works.