More on Belief

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      The master was at the height of his harangue:
      "And if I were to tell you anything of what I
      really, deeply know, you would not believe me. If
      I were even to hint at the truths which are
      understood by those who have attained to Truth,
      you would scoff; if I were to give you any
      statement of the amazing realities behind what you
      imagine to be reality, you would not credit it..."
      Nasrudin held up his hand:
      "Surely you cannot expect anyone to believe that?"