Nasrudin Gets Divorced

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 11:09 PM
      Nasrudin and his wife had been fighting for years and decided to get
      divorced. They went to the court and quickly settled how their
      property would be divided, and all that remained was to see who got
      custody of their children. Nasudin's wife jumped to her feet and
      protested to the judge that since she had brought the children into
      this world, she should retain custody of them.
      Nasrudin also wanted custody of the children. The judge asked for his
      side of the story. After a long moment of silence, the Mullah slowly
      rose from his chair and replied, "Judge, when I put a dollar in a
      candy machine and a candy bar comes out, does it belong to me or the
      machine?"