What some experienced meditators really can do that others can't

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
      Nothing
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Nothing

        Dear Bob,

        Thanks. Your posts on experienced meditation hits the mark, dead
        center. Trough meditation one may discover that it is alright to be a
        person, to be alive, to participate in the situation without owning
        or desiring. Or projecting.

        One will not gain enlightenment through meditation, nor will one
        awaken to their buddha nature. Meditation will act as a broom,
        sweeping away the obstacles, the dust, the debri and the cobwebs that
        we have taken for reality. We discover what has always been right
        before us.

        peace,

        michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
          <maread@t...> wrote:
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Nothing
          >
          > Dear Bob,
          >
          > Thanks. Your posts on experienced meditation hits the mark, dead
          > center. Trough meditation one may discover that it is alright to be a
          > person, to be alive, to participate in the situation without owning
          > or desiring. Or projecting.
          >
          > One will not gain enlightenment through meditation, nor will one
          > awaken to their buddha nature. Meditation will act as a broom,
          > sweeping away the obstacles, the dust, the debri and the cobwebs that
          > we have taken for reality. We discover what has always been right
          > before us.
          >
          > peace,
          >
          > michael

          Yo Sri Michaelji,
          I see that we were very much on the same page at the same time. This
          kind of simultaneous stuff is often considered a way the universe
          validates what is being shared. But rather than patting ourselves on
          our spiritual backs (which can lead to all kinds of uncomfortable
          positionings), I'll just say that's it's always good to hear from you,
          and I hope you are well and feeling swell.
        • Michael Read
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:>
            > Yo Sri Michaelji,
            > I see that we were very much on the same page at the same time. This
            > kind of simultaneous stuff is often considered a way the universe
            > validates what is being shared. But rather than patting ourselves on
            > our spiritual backs (which can lead to all kinds of uncomfortable
            > positionings), I'll just say that's it's always good to hear from
            you,
            > and I hope you are well and feeling swell.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            hey Bobji!

            funny how that works.