Re: Congratulations to "Josh"...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      <editor@j...> wrote:
      > ...the lovable "Newf" who took
      > Best Of Show at the Westminster
      > Kennel Club's big dog show --
      > now *that's* a worthy champion!

      Yeah, Josh was awesome! He's a cousin to our own Dante (see pics in
      photo section). BTW, Dante just turned 16 months old and was 151 lbs
      yesterday, and now must go on a diet, but as per the news about Dr
      Atkins, it won't be all red meat!. In any event, Newfoundland dogs,
      or just about any dog for that matter, continue to be the nicest and
      my favorite forms of consciousness.