The Biosound Method

  • 1hotguy4U
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      I would like to share a meditation method that parallels that of
      Transcendental Meditation. It is not TM but a close look alike. One
      of the major differences is it costs a whole lot less and works just
      as well as TM. To learn this techique go to the following URL:

      Once inside go to the Links section. In that Links section you will
      see another URL that will take you to the Biosound website. It is
      there that all your questions will be answered.