A Sharing From Rusty Morgan

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      The 5th Force.

      "The natural force within each of us is the greatest healer of disease."
      ~*~Hippocrates~*~

      And what is this force?

      Quantum field theory describes the pillars of the universe as

      4 forces at the pre atomic level:

      Gravity; Electromagnetism; the Strong
      interactive force; (con struction, pulling patterns together) and the
      Weak interactive force; (de struction, pulling patterns apart)

      Quantum theory allows that a fifth force also exists, something quite
      different from the other four.
      Called the "Unifying force", by the quantum mechanics, "Prana" in the
      Sanskrit language, "Chi" in Chinese, "Ki", in Japanese or the "Holy
      Spirit", in Judeo Christian tradition, this fifth force operates in a
      non local dimension and is not ruled by the confines of time and space.

      As we feel the pull of gravity, the shock of electricity and recognize
      the interactive forces at play around us, how do we experience this
      fifth force?

      The first characteristic to be aware of is the 5th force cannot be
      grasped, only invited in. All effort to reach it is counterproductive
      as it slips away when approached.

      All DOING chokes it off, only the surrendering, the non-doing, the
      undoing, the inner stillness permits it's entry. The 5th force
      permeates us if we let it.

      Hence the ancient sage's advice, "Yield the self and flow with
      external forces."

      How do we "invite" this force?

      Again, from the ancient masters;

      -

      "Here is the secret:

      You don't practice;

      It's still secret.

      Do two thing together in a drill,

      CONCENTRATE and RELAX.

      Do this for 50 thousand minutes and you know."

      -

      rusty

      ~Aside to Bob:

      I'm giving my site a sabbatical but my email is still public;

      rustym@...