Meditation Class

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2002
      Our next class will be Fri. 10/25/02 in Room 105, Parkhouse Hall,
      Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA, 7 to 8:30 PM. In
      answer to many queries, there is no need to have attended the
      previous classes. As well as furthering the concepts and techniques
      previously shared, each one is unique and stands alone. I hope to see
      you in class tomorrow night.
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2002
        The next to last class for the fall semester for the Haverford Adult
        School Program will be Monday night from 6:30 to 8pm at the Haverford
        Middle School, Rm. 208. If you are planning to attend and need
        directions, please email me at medit8@...
        We will be reviewing many of the techniques and concepts presented
        previously. Also, we will be focusing on how to maintain a
        meditative perspective in "real life", not just when sitting in
        meditation. I hope to see you there.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
      • betteji
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 21, 2002
          The next meditation class will be tonight at Montgomery County
          Community College, Room 105 in Parkhouse Hall, 7 to 8:30 pm. If you
          need further information or directions, please email
          medit8@...