re: The Rose/B

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      F:  Why would your insight have any effect
      on your love for him?  I didn't say
      anything about that.  I thought we
      resolved that earlier.  Did you see that
      long post where I responded to you?

      B:  Not sure what you're referring
      to.

      F:  post # 12654

      I just probably would never use it.
      You seem to like the word,  and if it works
      for what you are trying to convey,
      please use it and enjoy it!>>

      I hear and obey!>

      OK, "Lightheart"!