Re: [Meditation Society of America] lucid dreaming - the joke is on me

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Goode
      <goode@d...> wrote:
      > At 02:52 PM 2/3/2004 +0000, Nina wrote:
      > >Crazy to think this, but as I fell, I kept having to remind
      > >myself that it was a dream. Hehe, and, admittedly, I didn't
      > >have the guts to keep my eyes open in that moment that I
      > >fell into the ground. I did, however, peek through one slitted
      > >eye, just to make sure I was in that brown soil, still
      > >'flying'.
      >

      > I saw BUFFALO SOLDIERS the other night. Joaquin Phoenix's
      character always dreamt of falling from the sky. And in these
      dreams, he actually landed.

      > Many years ago when I was looking into subtle phenomena (like
      dreams) to see it they carried a more refined truth than waking state
      experiences, I had a remarkable dream. It was a dream in which I had
      a lucid dream. When I awoke from this dreamed dream (dream 2), I was
      still in dream 1. In it, I had the experience of the
      interpenetrability of all levels of consciousness, and was walking
      around a futuristic shopping center. And when I awoke from dream 1
      back to the "waking state," this feeling remained, and my questions
      about greater truths on more subtle levels were resolved.

      > --Greg

      Thanks for sharing that, Greg. It reminds me of nested Russian dolls
      viewing each other with xray eyes. If you are moved to, further
      elaboration would be welcomed...
      Nina