Martial Arts and Meditation Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2002
      Question from an Email:
      Hi there, I am a 21 year old male and am currently at college. I have
      spent a year doing martial arts and have been informed that in order
      to get more out of training I should consider encoperating a form of
      meditation into my daily routine. I just wanted to know if there was
      a particular method I should use and if so could you suggest one?

      Thanks very much
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
        Hi
        If you'll click on the Files link on the left, and open Jeff_EpiC.pdf
        you'll find a beginning meditation suggestion on page 5 and following.

        Jeff

        (--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., medit8ionsociety <