Re: [Meditation Society of America] New file uploaded to meditationsocietyofamerica

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 2, 2004
      Ahhh, that makes sense. Although it still entices me to wonder why you picked MSA for the hefty file upload. I guess I could ask the questions apon questions, as my daughter would say "why daddy?" to everything she sees, over and over.

      I forwarded that file to some of my friends and family, mostly to get a reaction about the suffering throughout the world, but also to see if anyone had something to add in that a cure could be had. As usual though people have no gumption to deal with such a large scale problem.

      I think it's still very typically viewed that it's just not "my problem" and thats ok, but it's not the truth so much. More truthful is it's not my problem this minute, I have food, a job, a home, clothing, loved ones, etc. But within the frame of the world, the trickle down, trickles down sooner or later. Not implausable that the US of A may someday be a thrid world country, with many more starving children then it has today.

      Ahhh, but I typically only see that the solution is responsability to those around me. Taking care of my daily do dah, feeding and educating my children, giving my time to charity, changing a few perspectives here and there. It's prolly not enough, but if everyone pitches in, then maybe. So much for personal strife.

      Peace and Love

      sandeep <sandeepc@...> wrote:

      I just figured out that the best way is to do the uploading of Files on the Groups, rather than individual email-attachments.

      Thanks to Yahoo, the connection speed at my end, the Void, The Force, whatever,....................it was/is taking nearly 60 mins to do one file uploading to a Group.

      Even I the time-less,........... have to sleep at some time.:-)

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the meditationsocietyofamerica
        group.

        File : /illustration.pdf
        Uploaded by : mindgoal <jeff@...>
        Description : Hummingbird illustration