Re: Pallavi's question

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2004
      Oh, pardon me, I misinterpreted 'put it all together'
      from your description to mean 'figured it out'. Oops.
      Nonetheless, I would still pose the same questions to
      you...

      Nina

    • meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.co
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the meditationsocietyofamerica
        group.

        File : /illustration.pdf
        Uploaded by : mindgoal <jeff@...>
        Description : Hummingbird illustration