Re: Pallavi's question

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello, Sandeep,

      Since you uploaded this file, I wonder if you would
      care to share your answer to Pallavi's question.

      In your file description, you say she has it figured out.
      However, she only asks questions, and nevers offers a
      conclusion. Perhaps, you have found a conclusion somewhere
      in her show... and this is what I am interested to know.

      What moved you to post it here?

      Nina
    • meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.co
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the meditationsocietyofamerica
        group.

        File : /illustration.pdf
        Uploaded by : mindgoal <jeff@...>
        Description : Hummingbird illustration