Put It In Perspective

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 20, 2002
      We are one of 6 billion people that are one of
      billions of species of living things on Earth. Our planet
      is one of several circling a medium sized star that
      is one of hundreds of billions of stars in the Milky
      Way. Our galaxy is one of hundreds of billions of
      galaxies in our galactic cluster, and our galactic cluster
      is one of hundreds of billions of galactic clusters
      that comprise our universe, which is one of an untold
      number of universes. So just how important is that
      problem you're worried about?<br><br>Kir Li Molari
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for