    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Tunstall"
      <mtunstall@m...> wrote:
      > I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS
      EXPERIENCE
      > IN MEDITATION
      > THANK YOU

      Dear Mark,
      The Meditation Society of America gets similar requests virtually
      daily, and if we don't know someone directly in an area, we usually
      refer them to the Integral Yoga Institute people. This is because even
      though I don't know the teachers I am recommending personally, I do
      know that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had meditation
      as part of their course, as taught by Swami Satchidananda, whom I
      considered the worlds greatest yoga and meditation master. To me this
      makes them well worth checking out. And very importantly, I also feel
      there is no cult like stuff, and they simply share knowledge
      righteously. The URL for their Texas teachers is at:
      http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/TX.php
      You can also check out their organization and Swami Satchidananda at
      www.yogaville.org. I hope this will be of help to you.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
    • ravin bu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
        Hello Mark Tunstall! Glad to Know someone is seeking
        for Knowledge about meditation.

        Please try visiting the following site:
        http://sgas.intnet.mu

        In case of difficulty contact me again.