RE: [Meditation Society of America]

  • Angel Woodings
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004

      You are so close to Dallas, it seems you may be able to find a group in Dallas.  You might google on keywords “Dallas Texas meditation group” or something like that.  I googled on Austin awhile back and found a group that meets once a week in Austin.  I realize that Dallas is huge and you would have to find one that is on your side of town.

      Good luck,

      Angel.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Tunstall"
        <mtunstall@m...> wrote:
        > I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS
        EXPERIENCE
        > IN MEDITATION
        > THANK YOU

        Dear Mark,
        The Meditation Society of America gets similar requests virtually
        daily, and if we don't know someone directly in an area, we usually
        refer them to the Integral Yoga Institute people. This is because even
        though I don't know the teachers I am recommending personally, I do
        know that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had meditation
        as part of their course, as taught by Swami Satchidananda, whom I
        considered the worlds greatest yoga and meditation master. To me this
        makes them well worth checking out. And very importantly, I also feel
        there is no cult like stuff, and they simply share knowledge
        righteously. The URL for their Texas teachers is at:
        http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/TX.php
        You can also check out their organization and Swami Satchidananda at
        www.yogaville.org. I hope this will be of help to you.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America
      • ravin bu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
          Hello Mark Tunstall! Glad to Know someone is seeking
          for Knowledge about meditation.

          Please try visiting the following site:
          http://sgas.intnet.mu

          In case of difficulty contact me again.