- You are so close to Dallas, it seems you may be able to find a group in Dallas. You might google on keywords Dallas Texas meditation group or something likeMessage 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004View Source
You are so close to Dallas, it seems you may be able to find a group in Dallas. You might google on keywords “Dallas Texas meditation group” or something like that. I googled on Austin awhile back and found a group that meets once a week in Austin. I realize that Dallas is huge and you would have to find one that is on your side of town.
From: Mark Tunstall [mailto:mtunstall@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:34 PM
Subject: [Meditation Society of America]
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS EXPERIENCE
Yahoo! Groups Links
· To visit your group on the web, go to:
· To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
· Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- ... EXPERIENCE ... Dear Mark, The Meditation Society of America gets similar requests virtually daily, and if we don t know someone directly in an area, weMessage 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004View Source--- In email@example.com, "Mark Tunstall"
> I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HASEXPERIENCE
> IN MEDITATIONDear Mark,
> THANK YOU
The Meditation Society of America gets similar requests virtually
daily, and if we don't know someone directly in an area, we usually
refer them to the Integral Yoga Institute people. This is because even
though I don't know the teachers I am recommending personally, I do
know that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had meditation
as part of their course, as taught by Swami Satchidananda, whom I
considered the worlds greatest yoga and meditation master. To me this
makes them well worth checking out. And very importantly, I also feel
there is no cult like stuff, and they simply share knowledge
righteously. The URL for their Texas teachers is at:
You can also check out their organization and Swami Satchidananda at
www.yogaville.org. I hope this will be of help to you.
Peace and blessings,
Bob Rose, President,
Meditation Society of America
- Hello Mark Tunstall! Glad to Know someone is seeking for Knowledge about meditation. Please try visiting the following site: http://sgas.intnet.mu In case ofMessage 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004View SourceHello Mark Tunstall! Glad to Know someone is seeking
for Knowledge about meditation.
Please try visiting the following site:
In case of difficulty contact me again.
Thanks & Bye
--- Mark Tunstall <mtunstall@...> wrote:
> I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS__________________________________
> AREA, WHO HAS EXPERIENCE
> IN MEDITATION
> THANK YOU
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!