  • Mark Tunstall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS EXPERIENCE
      IN MEDITATION
      THANK YOU
    • Angel Woodings
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004

        You are so close to Dallas, it seems you may be able to find a group in Dallas.  You might google on keywords “Dallas Texas meditation group” or something like that.  I googled on Austin awhile back and found a group that meets once a week in Austin.  I realize that Dallas is huge and you would have to find one that is on your side of town.

        Good luck,

        Angel.

        I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS   EXPERIENCE
        IN MEDITATION
                        THANK YOU

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Tunstall"
          <mtunstall@m...> wrote:
          > I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE IN THE GRANBURY, TEXAS AREA, WHO HAS
          EXPERIENCE
          > IN MEDITATION
          > THANK YOU

          Dear Mark,
          The Meditation Society of America gets similar requests virtually
          daily, and if we don't know someone directly in an area, we usually
          refer them to the Integral Yoga Institute people. This is because even
          though I don't know the teachers I am recommending personally, I do
          know that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had meditation
          as part of their course, as taught by Swami Satchidananda, whom I
          considered the worlds greatest yoga and meditation master. To me this
          makes them well worth checking out. And very importantly, I also feel
          there is no cult like stuff, and they simply share knowledge
          righteously. The URL for their Texas teachers is at:
          http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/TX.php
          You can also check out their organization and Swami Satchidananda at
          www.yogaville.org. I hope this will be of help to you.
          Peace and blessings,
          Bob Rose, President,
          Meditation Society of America
        • ravin bu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
            Hello Mark Tunstall! Glad to Know someone is seeking
            for Knowledge about meditation.

            Please try visiting the following site:
            http://sgas.intnet.mu

            In case of difficulty contact me again.