God Speaks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Here's a list of all variations of the "God Speaks" billboards that
      appeared in Dallas a few yeqars ago. The billboards were a simple
      black background with white text. No fine print or sponsoring
      organization is included. Enjoy!

      1. Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game. -God
      2. C'mon over and bring the kids. -God
      3. What part of "Thou Shalt Not..." didn't you understand? -God
      4. We need to talk. -God
      5. Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer. -God
      6. Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage. -God
      7. That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing... I meant it. -God
      8. I love you and you and you and you and... -God
      9. Will the road you're on get you to my place? -God
      10. Follow me. -God
      11. Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding. -God
      12. My way is the highway. -God
      13. Need directions? -God
      14. You think it's hot here? -God
      15. Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test. -God
      16. Do you have any idea where you're going? -God
      17. Don't make me come down there. -God