Re: what a flower you are

  • newbreed2004
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
      Bob,

      you are a fool.
      Enjoy playing merry-go-round master in your circus of bullshit.
      I am leaving all these groups that are full of crap, so Jeffji and
      SwamiGangaji will have room to move back in.

      The Reek of asskissing and Egostroking is so pungent in these groups,
      that I would rather smell my shit, than speak with your kind.

      ( Insert Ego-boosting comback here. I am outta these internet
      shitholes.)

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > newbreed2004 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Bob,
      > > I did try both. And they did not help. They hurt.
      > > What is the problem here, is this disease. Doctors won't
      acknoledge
      > > this disease because they have it, and they thrive off it. My wife
      > > left suddenly, when I saw that we are living as this disease
      > dictated, and I began to talk about nature, and simplicity. Oh, god
      > forbid. Simplicity and nature!! She ran, or I should say the disease
      > ran, and took a potentially great wife with. but I have shared too
      > much with people that share nothing.
      > >
      > > Most people in forums won't acknowledge it, because they too are
      > sick.I have been fighting this disease. And the more I resist, the
      > more hate I get, the more I am rejected by people around me, and as
      > this happens, I see how truely sick everyone is. This disease is so
      > > stealthy, that even those that proclaim loug and long on how they
      > are cured, are actually quite sick.
      > >
      > > Speaking of diseases. This forum rates second only to Sarlos
      group.
      > > Even a blind man should be able to smell the stench of mental
      cancer
      > > that permeates these groups.
      >
      > Only second, huh. Well, we'll try harder this year:-) I have no idea
      > what being blind has to do with smelling things. I thought it had to
      > do with seeing. So maybe you're not focused all that clearly. Let's
      > recap...You see "how truly sick everyone is", and see yourself as
      > dealing with "simplicity and nature" and resisting the disease
      (mental
      > cancer?) and this causes others to reject and hate you. Is this
      right?
      > Everyone else is sick and only you are resisting the disease.
      Doesn't