Rusty Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Our good friend and one of Canada's brightest lights, Rusty Morgan
      sent me some of the funniest thought provoking Ads I've seen in a
      long time. They're now posted in our files. The titles are:
      Air
      Alien
      Attention
      Beautiful
      Ditto
      Mona Lisa
      Naaah
      Self Made
      Sunrise
      Umbrella
      Rusty is one of the most consistant contributors to The Inner
      Traveler and another of his great book reviews will be in the new
      issue. He is also the "finder" of the coolest things on the web. His
      own web site is just about the best for alternative health knowledge
      and inner wisdom. It is at http://pacificcoast.net/~rustym/ Enjoy!
      Thanks Rusty!