lol - what is up with those ads?

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
      I posted that last message and the 'continue'
      screen, complete with a yahoo ad, loaded.
      The ad had an uncanny connection to my last post:

      "There are 126 schools in the country that teach
      you how to be a doctor. But not one for how to be
      a patient. Clicke here to take charge of your care."

      Haha, how funny...

      Nina
    • Gene Poole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
        > I posted that last message and the 'continue'
        > screen, complete with a yahoo ad, loaded.
        > The ad had an uncanny connection to my last post:
        >
        > "There are 126 schools in the country that teach
        > you how to be a doctor. But not one for how to be
        > a patient. Clicke here to take charge of your care."
        >
        > Haha, how funny...
        >
        > Nina

        Feeling 'frisky', I have placed
        an 'ad' in the pictures folder
        of this group. I do find the
        Yahoo ads rather amusing
        at times...

        ==Gene Poole==
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
          > Feeling 'frisky', I have placed
          > an 'ad' in the pictures folder
          > of this group. I do find the
          > Yahoo ads rather amusing
          > at times...
          >
          > ==Gene Poole==

          Hmm, I'm not sure I have found it -
          which photo is it?

          Nina
        • Gene Poole
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
            > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > Feeling 'frisky', I have placed
            > > an 'ad' in the pictures folder
            > > of this group. I do find the
            > > Yahoo ads rather amusing
            > > at times...
            > >
            > > ==Gene Poole==
            >
            > Hmm, I'm not sure I have found it -
            > which photo is it?
            >
            > Nina

            It appears that the Yahoo upload thingy
            has failed to insert the picture.

            I will try again!

            ==GP==
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
              <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Feeling 'frisky', I have placed
              > > > an 'ad' in the pictures folder
              > > > of this group. I do find the
              > > > Yahoo ads rather amusing
              > > > at times...
              > > >
              > > > ==Gene Poole==
              > >
              > > Hmm, I'm not sure I have found it -
              > > which photo is it?
              > >
              > > Nina
              >
              > It appears that the Yahoo upload thingy
              > has failed to insert the picture.
              >
              > I will try again!
              >
              > ==GP==

              Yo Geneji,
              I just uploaded a test picture (Rose Rose 86 and Jordan 5 weeks), and
              it worked. So, what have you been saying about Bill Gates, and how can
              you get him to forgive you?