Re: [Meditation Society of America] question re: graduate programs

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      -----
      On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:41:19 -0000, "Nina" wrote:
      > I am wondering what graduate programs are available
      > that focus on any of the topics that have been covered in
      > Meditation Society of America - particularly topics that are in
      > the medical / psychological realm, perhaps dealing
      > with any relationships of body - mind - consciousness.
      > I'd be interested to know of even seemingly tangential
      > programs at the masters/doctoral level...
      -----

      Hello Nina.

      Try here - http://www.naropa.edu/graduate.html

      Good Luck.

      - Doug.

      ___________________

      Sent by a member of the Mystic Village,
      the online Zen Meditation School.
      http://www.theMysticVillage.com
      ___________________
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <zen@t...>
        wrote:
        > -----
        > On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:41:19 -0000, "Nina" wrote:
        > > I am wondering what graduate programs are available
        > > that focus on any of the topics that have been covered in
        > > Meditation Society of America - particularly topics that are in
        > > the medical / psychological realm, perhaps dealing
        > > with any relationships of body - mind - consciousness.
        > > I'd be interested to know of even seemingly tangential
        > > programs at the masters/doctoral level...
        > -----
        >
        > Hello Nina.
        >
        > Try here - http://www.naropa.edu/graduate.html
        >
        > Good Luck.
        >
        > - Doug.

        Hello, Doug, thanks. That link used the phrase
        'somatic psychology', which when googled, yields
        many interesting links as regards the original
        question. Here is one:

        http://www.sbgi.edu/html/som1.html

        Nina