queen Ganga, showing the world what a flower she is.

  • newbreed2004
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2004
      What else was there to chase?
      I did what you said.
      I followed you every word.
      Unfortunatly, you didn't seem to want to listen to what I was saying,
      but instead kept repeating yourself like a broken record.
      Breath, you said. I Breathed.
      Keep in touch , you said. I emailed you, and you told me to breath
      some more.

      you are a full bloomed idiot. If I had the money, I would sue you
      until you were crawling in the gutter. You stupid old woman, playing a
      game that you don't understand.
      I may still get a lawyer, and sure you for everything.
      you are a fool, telling me to tilt my head forward to relieve the
      pain.
      MRI scans showed multiple ruptured discs causing the crippling pain.

      You are no more than an unlicenced voodoo priestesss, who keeps
      upgrading her title, while she shits on poeple, and deletes the
      important posts, while glorifying the post of the idiots that kiss you
      ass on a daily basis.

      You stinking coward. You are a fraud. If there is an Antichirst on
      this earth, it is birthing in you.

      you are such a repulsive bitch, with no real knowledge beyond the
      eastern mythology that you have buried you head i, like so much sand,
      If you are enlightened, I declare war on the enlightened. Your
      uglyness is so profound. And that you can't see that makes it more
      profound.

    • newbreed2004
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 9, 2004
        Let me inform you all. Two years ago, I began trying to work with
        Ganga. One year ago I emailed her, then called her, and she spoke to
        me as if I was strager both times. In the email, and on the phone.
        I am completely convinced that this woman is a fraud, and is taking
        advantage of others who are in a vulnerable situation. She has no
        training, no skills, and at one point, when I told her I was in
        constant pain, she told me that it is good, if it helps bring me to
        the source. After finally abandoning this crap called Ganga, I found
        that I had multi[ple rupured disc in my back. Even my wife was
        behaving as if I was faking the pain. I could not walk on many days.
        Ganga and my wife are gone now, and I am sure they are still both
        convinced that my pain was all in my head.

        Listening to stupid, ignorant fools is dangerous. I want you all to
        break free of this bullshit. It took me years to realize the depth of
        manipulation is going on in the "Guru" world, and beyond.

        Better to just turn off this box of bullshit, and go back to wathing
        CNN bull. they can't pack as many lies into a day as the internet
        liars, such as Gang Karmakor, or whater majestic name she has assigned
        herself, or her one and only friend, PapaJeff, or whater kind of box
        lunch tasty treat of a name he has now given himself.

        This is pure shit. I want you people to hear me. What these people are
        trying to pass off is nothing more than a star on thier shoulders fro
        gaining one more sucker.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, newbreed2004

      • Nina
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 9, 2004
          Why blame Ganga and your ex-wife,
          when it was always an option to go
          get a medical second opinion?

          Why try to bring them down,
          because you didn't have the sense
          to get a medical second opinion?

          Get a sense of humor - it is funny,
          really, believe me!

          There is nothing amiss with the
          guru-disciple complex, except that
          which we, as humans, bring to it,
          which is: complicity in a fairytale.

          It takes two to create that
          fairytale. Oh, and the whole origin
          of fairytales (and parables, and
          myths), is to provide us a deeper
          view of the inevitabilities of life.
          Think for a moment, what story
          you have just lived... and by spewing
          your venom on the lists, what story
          you are still living...

          You have this one life, right now -
          and what will you do with it?

          Nina
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 9, 2004
            Dear John,
            You say that you did everything Ganga said and followed her every
            word. Does that include her wise advise to see a psychiatrist. Your
            pain is obvious, sad, and scary. Please seek medical help.
            Peace and blessings,
            Bob Rose RN
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            > > body wakes me up the next day, and nothing has
            > > changed. I have now
            > > sunk into such a deep funk, that I can't find an
            > > exit, a reason to
            > > try. It's all dry, all empty. I am sure this all
            > > sounds very
            > > melodramatic, but it is what is.
            > >
            > > Family is not an issue. I had little, and lost that.
            > >
            > > Can you help?
            > >
            > > John
            > >

            > > SG: NO ..... you didn't listen the first time ...
            > > so a psychotic break came ..... what was said was
            > > NOT to chase the drama ... nor ANY phenomena ...
            > > you decided it was Better to chase it all.... and
            > > now find yourself in the midst of a whole realm of
            > > trouble....
            > >
            > > this is not a place where bandages are handed
            > > out....
            > >
            > > you should go see a psychiatrist ... what you
            > > are describing is a psychotic episode...

          • Gene Poole
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 9, 2004
              >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Dear John,
              > You say that you did everything Ganga said and followed her every
              > word. Does that include her wise advise to see a psychiatrist. Your
              > pain is obvious, sad, and scary. Please seek medical help.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob Rose RN

              I second your opinion, Bob.

              The individual who posted that message
              has cross-posted it to other groups as
              well. Clearly, it is an attempt to portray
              GK as 'bad'.

              I suggest to consider that the 'psychosis' extends
              to the area of judgment, which led to his posting
              threatening and slanderous accusations. Fortunately,
              it is a posting by a self-admitted madman!

              In any event, it occurs to me that using the
              services of any 'expert' over the internet should
              be given careful consideration; while it is fine in
              matters of computers, such as advice to change
              settings, etc, it is questionable when it comes to
              medical advice or other matters upon which
              health and welfare hinge. In the case of this
              person's complaint, the assignment of the
              label 'idiot' is clearly moveable.

              ==Gene Poole==

            • devianandi
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 10, 2004
                <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                > Why blame Ganga and your ex-wife,
                > when it was always an option to go
                > get a medical second opinion?
                >
                > Why try to bring them down,
                > because you didn't have the sense
                > to get a medical second opinion?
                >
                > Get a sense of humor - it is funny,
                > really, believe me!
                >
                > There is nothing amiss with the
                > guru-disciple complex, except that
                > which we, as humans, bring to it,
                > which is: complicity in a fairytale.
                >
                > It takes two to create that
                > fairytale. Oh, and the whole origin
                > of fairytales (and parables, and
                > myths), is to provide us a deeper
                > view of the inevitabilities of life.
                > Think for a moment, what story
                > you have just lived... and by spewing
                > your venom on the lists, what story
                > you are still living...
                >
                > You have this one life, right now -
                > and what will you do with it?
                >
                > Nina

                devi: thats great advice, and not the first time i am hearing this
                this week...
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 10, 2004
                  > > You have this one life, right now -
                  > > and what will you do with it?

                  > devi: thats great advice, and not the first
                  > time i am hearing this this week...

                  Ah, well, if you hear it again, be sure to
                  listen. :)

                  Nina
                • newbreed2004
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 13, 2004
                    Nina,
                    Just the fact that you find my pain so funny, I can't respect whatever
                    you said after that. And I don't respect you.
                    From your response, it is pretty clear that you have never experienced
                    profound anguish day after day. And If you did, you did not learn from
                    it.

                    Jeff,

                    I honor your acknowledgement.
                    Thank you.

                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <murrkis@y..
                    .> wrote:
                    > Why blame Ganga and your ex-wife,
                    > when it was always an option to go
                    > get a medical second opinion?
                    >
                    > Why try to bring them down,
                    > because you didn't have the sense
                    > to get a medical second opinion?
                    >
                    > Get a sense of humor - it is funny,
                    > really, believe me!
                    >
                    > There is nothing amiss with the
                    > guru-disciple complex, except that
                    > which we, as humans, bring to it,
                    > which is: complicity in a fairytale.
                    >
                    > It takes two to create that
                    > fairytale. Oh, and the whole origin
                    > of fairytales (and parables, and
                    > myths), is to provide us a deeper
                    > view of the inevitabilities of life.
                    > Think for a moment, what story
                    > you have just lived... and by spewing
                    > your venom on the lists, what story
                    > you are still living...
                    >
                    > You have this one life, right now -
                    > and what will you do with it?
                    >
                    > Nina
                  • newbreed2004
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 13, 2004
                      A side note to simple Nina.
                      I did. they are fools. And unlike you, they have dangerous drugs.

                      so, I wash my hands of fools.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                        newbreed2004 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > A side note to simple Nina.
                        > I did. they are fools. And unlike you, they have dangerous drugs.
                        > so, I wash my hands of fools.

                        snip

                        "Nina"
                        > <murrkis@y..
                        > > .> wrote:
                        > > > Why blame Ganga and your ex-wife,
                        > > > when it was always an option to go
                        > > > get a medical second opinion?
                        > > >
                        > > > Why try to bring them down,
                        > > > because you didn't have the sense
                        > > > to get a medical second opinion?

                        snip

                        Leaving aside the need or benefits of a guru or wife,
                        what you call dangerous drugs are actually called
                        medication, and sometimes we need medication to be
                        balanced enough to meditate. Of course, I could be
                        wrong, but it seems from here that you are not at
                        peace without medication and/or meditation and that
                        you would benefit from both. Please seek a physicians
                        help again. I wish you well.
                      • Nina
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                          Hi, Jeff, or perhaps I have experienced profound anguish,
                          and this is what I have learned:

                          I create it. Nobody else, just me.

                          Perhaps that is why I can take anguish so seriously,
                          and yet so lightly.

                          Nina

                          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > Nina,
                          > Just the fact that you find my pain
                          > so funny, I can't respect whatever
                          > you said after that. And I don't respect you.
                          > From your response, it is pretty clear
                          > that you have never experienced
                          > profound anguish day after day. And If
                          > you did, you did not learn from
                          > it.
                          >
                          > Jeff,
                          >
                          > I honor your acknowledgement.
                          > Thank you.

                          <murrkis@y..
                          > .> wrote:
                          > > Why blame Ganga and your ex-wife,
                          > > when it was always an option to go
                          > > get a medical second opinion?
                          > >
                          > > Why try to bring them down,
                          > > because you didn't have the sense
                          > > to get a medical second opinion?
                          > >
                          > > Get a sense of humor - it is funny,
                          > > really, believe me!
                          > >
                          > > There is nothing amiss with the
                          > > guru-disciple complex, except that
                          > > which we, as humans, bring to it,
                          > > which is: complicity in a fairytale.
                          > >
                          > > It takes two to create that
                          > > fairytale. Oh, and the whole origin
                          > > of fairytales (and parables, and
                          > > myths), is to provide us a deeper
                          > > view of the inevitabilities of life.
                          > > Think for a moment, what story
                          > > you have just lived... and by spewing
                          > > your venom on the lists, what story
                          > > you are still living...
                          > >
                          > > You have this one life, right now -
                          > > and what will you do with it?
                          > >
                          > > Nina
                        • jodyrrr
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                            > Nina,
                            > Just the fact that you find my pain so funny

                            It's not your pain. It's there to make you realize this.
                            Use your pain as the splinter to remove all the other
                            splinters.

                            [snip]
                          • newbreed2004
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                              Bob,
                              I did try both. And they did not help. They hurt.
                              What is the problem here, is this disease. Doctors won't acknoledge
                              this disease because they have it, and they thrive off it. My wife
                              left suddenly, when I saw that we are living as this disease dictated,
                              and I began to talk about nature, and simplicity. Oh, god forbid.
                              Simplicity and nature!! She ran, or I should say the disease ran, and
                              took a potentially great wife with. but I have shared too much with
                              people that share nothing.

                              Most people in forums won't acknowledge it, because they too are sick.
                              I have been fighting this disease. And the more I resist, the more
                              hate I get, the more I am rejected by people around me, and as this
                              happens, I see how truely sick everyone is. This disease is so
                              stealthy, that even those that proclaim loug and long on how they are
                              cured, are actually quite sick.

                              Speaking of diseases. This forum rates second only to Sarlos group.
                              Even a blind man should be able to smell the stench of mental cancer
                              that permeates these groups.

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                                newbreed2004 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                > Bob,
                                > I did try both. And they did not help. They hurt.
                                > What is the problem here, is this disease. Doctors won't acknoledge
                                > this disease because they have it, and they thrive off it. My wife
                                > left suddenly, when I saw that we are living as this disease
                                dictated, and I began to talk about nature, and simplicity. Oh, god
                                forbid. Simplicity and nature!! She ran, or I should say the disease
                                ran, and took a potentially great wife with. but I have shared too
                                much with people that share nothing.

                                > Most people in forums won't acknowledge it, because they too are
                                sick.I have been fighting this disease. And the more I resist, the
                                more hate I get, the more I am rejected by people around me, and as
                                this happens, I see how truely sick everyone is. This disease is so
                                > stealthy, that even those that proclaim loug and long on how they
                                are cured, are actually quite sick.

                                > Speaking of diseases. This forum rates second only to Sarlos group.
                                > Even a blind man should be able to smell the stench of mental cancer
                                > that permeates these groups.

                                Only second, huh. Well, we'll try harder this year:-) I have no idea
                                what being blind has to do with smelling things. I thought it had to
                                do with seeing. So maybe you're not focused all that clearly. Let's
                                recap...You see "how truly sick everyone is", and see yourself as
                                dealing with "simplicity and nature" and resisting the disease (mental
                                cancer?) and this causes others to reject and hate you. Is this right?
                                Everyone else is sick and only you are resisting the disease. Doesn't
                                this smell and look like one of the classic stereotypes of
                                paranoia/mental illness...IE: "I'm sane and everybody else is crazy,
                                and out to get me!" Well, as I said before, if this is what's
                                happening, it is very sad and scary. Please reconsider getting medical
                                attention.
                              • newbreed2004
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jan 14, 2004
                                  Bob,

                                  you are a fool.
                                  Enjoy playing merry-go-round master in your circus of bullshit.
                                  I am leaving all these groups that are full of crap, so Jeffji and
                                  SwamiGangaji will have room to move back in.

                                  The Reek of asskissing and Egostroking is so pungent in these groups,
                                  that I would rather smell my shit, than speak with your kind.

                                  ( Insert Ego-boosting comback here. I am outta these internet
                                  shitholes.)