Re: Weird Wisdom to Medicate About

  • carolina112900
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
      > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
      > > > is what it's all about?
      > >
      > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
      > >
      > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
      > >
      > > Ho-key and Po-key
      > >
      > > This is similar to certain methods of
      > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
      > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
      > >
      > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
      > > missile launching procedures.
      > >
      > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
      > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
      > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
      > > nature of the human? About how we are not
      > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
      > > limited by a finite lifespan?
      > >
      > > Only time will tell...
      > >

      > > ==GP==
      >
      > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
      > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
      > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
      > which is not available to reader>:
      >
      > Ho: whore
      > Po: posterior
      >
      > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
      > to embarrassing situations>.
      >
      > Have a nice day <socialization>,
      > Nina <major socialization>

      Wow. All this deep analyzation!

      This also reminds me what I used
      to say to my x-husband when I
      had a "headache":

      "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

        > > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
        > > >
        > > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
        > > >
        > > > Ho-key and Po-key
        > > >
        > > > This is similar to certain methods of
        > > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
        > > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
        > > >
        > > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
        > > > missile launching procedures.
        > > >
        > > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
        > > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
        > > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
        > > > nature of the human? About how we are not
        > > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
        > > > limited by a finite lifespan?
        > > >
        > > > Only time will tell...
        > > >

        > > > ==GP==
        > >
        > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
        > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
        > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
        > > which is not available to reader>:
        > >
        > > Ho: whore
        > > Po: posterior
        > >
        > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
        > > to embarrassing situations>.
        > >
        > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
        > > Nina <major socialization>
        >

        > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
        >
        > This also reminds me what I used
        > to say to my x-husband when I
        > had a "headache":
        >
        > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

        Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

        Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
        used to describe something goofy,
        silly or stupid? Now, that's an
        image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

        Nina
      • carolina112900
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
          <murrkis@y...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
          > <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
          > > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
          > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

          > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
          > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
          > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
          > > > which is not available to reader>:
          > > >
          > > > Ho: whore
          > > > Po: posterior
          > > >
          > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
          > > > to embarrassing situations>.
          > > >
          > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
          > > > Nina <major socialization>
          > >

          > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
          > >
          > > This also reminds me what I used
          > > to say to my x-husband when I
          > > had a "headache":
          > >
          > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
          >
          > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

          I guess you didn't see my wink, wink ;-)

          > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
          > used to describe something goofy,
          > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
          > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

          Yep. Imagination. Whatever salts your fries!

          Freyja

          > Nina
        • Gene Poole
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
            > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

            > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
            > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
            > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
            > > > which is not available to reader>:
            > > >
            > > > Ho: whore
            > > > Po: posterior
            > > >
            > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
            > > > to embarrassing situations>.

            Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
            this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
            'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
            'socialized' response' could there be?

            > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
            > > > Nina <major socialization>
            > >

            > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!

            'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

            > > This also reminds me what I used
            > > to say to my x-husband when I
            > > had a "headache":
            > >
            > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

            Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
            of the hokey?

            > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

            Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?

            Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
            'striking with the open hand'?

            > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
            > used to describe something goofy,
            > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
            > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
            >

            > Nina

            If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
            'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
            and what more 'contrived baggage' than
            the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?

            Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
            pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
            self'... which subjectively, from the POV
            of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
            metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
            rear'... so to speak, generally considered
            to be a situation of surrender, albeit
            involuntary...

            ==Gene Poole==
          • carolina112900
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
              <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

              > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
              > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
              > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
              > 'socialized' response' could there be?

              Yes. T'was a good opener.

              > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
              >
              > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

              That's how you, GP, started this:
              "let us now deeply analyze this"

              > > > This also reminds me what I used
              > > > to say to my x-husband when I
              > > > had a "headache":
              > > >
              > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
              >
              > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
              > of the hokey?

              Either or, whatever 'fits' the situation.

              > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
              >
              > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
              >
              > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
              > 'striking with the open hand'?
              >
              > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
              > > used to describe something goofy,
              > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
              > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
              > >

              > > Nina
              >
              > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
              > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
              > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
              > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
              >
              > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
              > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
              > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
              > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
              > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
              > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
              > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
              > involuntary...
              >
              > ==Gene Poole==

              All this! Just from a wedding/children's dance song!
              Imagine that!

              I'm sure it has other interesting origins....

              Freyja
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.

                Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                >
                > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                The insights are... penetrating.

                > > > This also reminds me what I used
                > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                > > > had a "headache":
                > > >
                > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                >
                > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                > of the hokey?
                >
                > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                >
                > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                >
                > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                > 'striking with the open hand'?

                All of the above, plus, restraint.

                > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                > > used to describe something goofy,
                > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                > >

                > > Nina
                >
                > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                >
                > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                > involuntary...

                Sharp!

                > ==Gene Poole==

                sitting on pins and needles,
                ballooning in eager anticipation
                of the next in-stall-ment,
                Nina
              • Gene Poole
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                  > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                  > > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                  > > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                  > > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                  > > 'socialized' response' could there be?
                  >
                  > Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.
                  >
                  > Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                  Standing in stanchions, summons
                  stalled surrender...

                  > > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!
                  >
                  > The insights are... penetrating.

                  And hopefully, fulfilling...

                  > > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                  > > of the hokey?
                  > >
                  > > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                  > >
                  > > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                  > >
                  > > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                  > > 'striking with the open hand'?
                  >
                  > All of the above, plus, restraint.

                  "There is no liberation, without bondage".

                  > > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                  > > > used to describe something goofy,
                  > > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                  > > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                  > > >

                  > > > Nina
                  > >
                  > > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                  > > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                  > > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                  > > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                  > >
                  > > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                  > > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                  > > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                  > > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                  > > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                  > > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                  > > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                  > > involuntary...

                  > Sharp!

                  Better sharp, than tacky...

                  > sitting on pins and needles,
                  > ballooning in eager anticipation
                  > of the next in-stall-ment,
                  > Nina

                  Good to know that you are 'feeling swell', Nina...

                  ==GP==